Hey, it's Bao Jin!
and it's like, 1:15 in the morning!!!!
AND I"M HYPER!!
this is the worst thing when ur hyper and in bed: you can't sleep. you keep thinking about stuff.. and it gets ANNOYING!!!so, what i've decided... to hell with what my parents think! I'M BORED!! =D And I'm surfing the net... finding something I can do. And I think : Wait. What can a hyper energetic girl like me do on the internet in one in the morning? ...and i remember my blog!
...and youtube...
...and google...
...and MSN...
...and...
......
..
Okay this is getting awkward.
and it's like, 1:15 in the morning!!!!
AND I"M HYPER!!
this is the worst thing when ur hyper and in bed: you can't sleep. you keep thinking about stuff.. and it gets ANNOYING!!!so, what i've decided... to hell with what my parents think! I'M BORED!! =D And I'm surfing the net... finding something I can do. And I think : Wait. What can a hyper energetic girl like me do on the internet in one in the morning? ...and i remember my blog!
...and youtube...
...and google...
...and MSN...
...and...
......
..
Okay this is getting awkward.
No comments:
Post a Comment