You know, here in Malaysia, primary school girls are generic enough to worship pink wearing Disney Channel Show stars, pop song singing girls like Sharpay Evens and Hannah Montana. I mean, no offence to the celebs, like, they were told what to act and stuff, but the generic girls here actually... well,
idolize the characters the celebrities portrayed. When Sharpay was all bitchie in the show, they start gettin' bitchie on other people. yeah. i had a friend some time ago who was real nice, and was until high school musical 2 came out. and she started being the Biggest Baddest Bitch around. and not just her, too. By then, being mean and a bitch was "popularity". I say stick popularity up your ass if you think behaving like that is the way you're gonna get noticed. i don't know... maybe seeing Sharpay like that (everyone didn't like Gabriella-- the rumours of her porn posing was still hot.), on screen, all pretty, rich, popular it must've struck up an urge inside her -- a desire to be like that. I didn't blame her. Everyone wants to be the center of attention, don't they?
To be in the spotlight for once.
And then they started singing Fabulous.
again and again and again! and AGAIN! like it was a hymn to their goddess. I would've commited murder just for them to shut up. and when they FINALL-EE did, I felt how the Munchkins must've felt when Dorothy Gale's farmhouse killed the Wicked Witch of the East.
No comments:
Post a Comment