2. Santa Claus. Read the blog before "generic". my wishlist is there. Ah yes. santa delivering presents to all the kids of the world. *smiles complacently* if he's coming to my house this Christmas, i'm afraid he'll have to use the front door. i don't have a chimney. *smile vanishes, followed by a hard frown* maybe this is the reason why Santa never visits me. because i lack a chimney. Oh! the solution : mail him my house key along with my wishlist. genius! =D
3. Harry Potter. Loves Hogwarts. Wants to be in ravenclaw. griffindor is fine. though, if i'm going to hogwarts, I want to be like Cho: Dating Robert Pattinson. if he dies, i'll have to date Daniel Radcliffe. LOL. Muggles are friends, not targets!
4.Obi Wan Kanobi.
I WANT TO LEARN THE WAYS OF THE JEDI.
I WANT TO LEARN THE WAYS OF THE JEDI.
WHY CAN'T I BE A FREAKIN' JEDI ALREADY, GODDAMMIT!
Oh yeah. Cuz' jedi's aren't real.
I WANT TO LEARN THE WAYS OF THE JEDI.
WHY CAN'T I BE A FREAKIN' JEDI ALREADY, GODDAMMIT!
Oh yeah. Cuz' jedi's aren't real.
wow I sound like cartman from southpark!
5.Superheroes. I'm willing to become one. well, I just want super powers. >=D Be careful, I'm gon' kick yo ah-ss. Hehe! I'm willing to be dipped into a toxic pool, or get bitten by a radio active insect, or get geneticly compromised, or get abducted by aliens and be injected with some kind of ability enhancer they want to use for galactic war but have to test it out first on a human, or possibly becoming a government classified science experiment gone awry. yeah i wouldn't mind being mutated, have the ability to eject webs from my wrists, becoming a genetic freak show, getting tramatized by the alien abduction, or maybe having to control my adrenaline rush and conrol my anger or I'll become a lean, mean, and green killing machine with the word CHAOS rubber stamped on my forehead.
No comments:
Post a Comment